St. Michael School has high expectations of our middle school students. We want to help our students succeed, whether it is through learning and participating in the classroom, or through after-school sports or extracurricular activities.
A plan for classroom success!
- Get a good night sleep.
- Pay attention and participate in class—ask questions.
- Take notes.
- Complete your homework.
- Have a positive attitude.
A plan for homework success!
- Arrange a definite time and place to study in a quiet area.
- Start the most difficult lesson first.
- Make sure you understand the lessons and assignments in class.
- Keep assignments in a separate notebook.
- Keep organized.
- Manage your time wisely.
- Don’t leave long-term assignments to the last minute, break them into manageable chunks to make the task easier.
- Review lessons frequently.
- Take notes while you study.
- Do all work accurately, neatly and completely.