St. Michael School uses a system called “Instant Alert” to notify parents of important school information. Parents are to register online with Instant Alert and indicate the manner in which they wish to receive emergency messages, e.g. home phone, cell phone, or e-mail. In this system a general announcement regarding unscheduled early dismissals and cancellations will be sent to each family via the communication form they choose.
Instant Alert is Internet based, allowing each family to maintain a secure, password protected online profile. Your online profile will enable you to input your contact information or the contact information of other caretakers for your children, such as a grandparent or relative.
The website address to register is https://instantalert.honeywell.com.
To register & create your own account
- Go to the Honeywell Instant Alert for Schools website, listed above.
- Click on New User below the login boxes.
- Complete the Student Information Form. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Click submit.
- Complete the corresponding Parent Information Form. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Click Submit.
- After receiving the mandatory message, click on Proceed to get started.
Note: Remember your Login Name and Password so you may update your profile as needed.
To view & check details about yourself and family members:
- Upon successful login, click on Account Details.
- Click on Parent Profiles to view and edit details about yourself and your family members.
- Click on Student Profiles to view details about your children enrolled in St. Michael School.
To configure alert settings for yourself:
- Click on Alerts. Click on Alert Configuration.
- Click on the name of a contact from the list.
- Click on the tabs (Phone, Email, Pager, Text Messaging) to view this person’s contact device information.
- Enter contact device information within the gray box and click Add to add more contact devices.
- Click on the check boxes in the appropriate column to select which alert type you would like to have sent to which device. Click on Save when complete.
- For email, text messaging and pagers, you may send yourself a test message. Click on Send Test Message to check if the address has been entered correctly.
If you need assistance with your profile, please send an email to InstantAlertHelp@Honeywell.com.